[column lg=”3″ md=”3″ sm=”12″ xs=”12″ ]
[column lg=”9″ md=”9″ sm=”12″ xs=”12″ ]
Thrive-The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Happier Life
288 pages; Average reading time 5 hours 12 min
This bookbhook book summary will take not more than 9 minutes
[column lg=”12″ md=”12″ sm=”12″ xs=”12″ ]
This bookbhook book summary of Thrive has been handcrafted by Shawna Guha. Apart from writing handcrafted book summaries in the time that she takes out form her busy schedule, Shawna is a banker with one of India’s largest banks and believes reading helps in widening the horizon of hopes.
This handcrafted summary will help you learn
- What is the third metric in success, after money & fame?
- How lack of wellbeing cannot be the price of success?
- Why inner wisdom is important for happiness?
- What is the overview effect?
- How to become go-giver instead of just a go-getter?
You can read this book summary by subscribing to bookbhook subscription plans. For more details, visit https://bookbhook.com/subscription